DESIGNED FOR COACHES BY COACHES
G-board founders Tony Freccero and Steve Brown were bored with plain white dry erase boards and set out to make the ultimate customizable board that allowed coaches to show their school/team spirit and add life to their pre-game and timeouts.
They then set out to innovate products to make the life of coaches more organized and more functional and their collection of Dry Erase Boards, NoteBooks, Sticker Boards, Rookie Boards, ScoutBooks and PlayBooks are a must have for every coach and sports fan.
ABOUT OUR SOLUTIONS
There is a reason coaches look cooler and more organized when they use G-board products. We solve coaching problems through innovative product creation, simple and fast delivery of customized products with unmatched quality and customer service.
- Online Design Studio that let’s you see what your product will look like in real time with countless color, text and picture upload options
- NoteBooks, ScoutBooks and PlayBooks that keep all your thoughts, opponents and play organized in one place for quick reference year to year
- Sticker Boards that let you take your poster size Dry Erase Board and put it virtually anywhere
- Innovative Design that allows Coaches to add life to their coaching tools and have an emotional attachment to the board or product that they designed
- We only use the highest quality supplies with the Coach experience in mind–making products useful and functional
ABOUT OUR FOUNDERS
Tony Freccero is a former professional basketball player turned basketball coach and entrepreneur. In addition to G-board, he is one of the most sought after Basketball Skills Trainers in the country. His company Triple Threat Academy (www.ttahoops.com) works with countless kids each year to help build confidence and overall player development.
Tony was fed up with his plain white board he used during timeouts and how he couldn’t distinguish his board from his assistant’s board. He knew that other coaches would love the idea of having their home floor on their coaching boards and started to make the boards out of his office with business partner Steve Brown.
Tony holds a degree in Business (Marketing and Computer Networking) from Cal State Hayward and a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology and Sports Psychology from Cal State East Bay. Tony is a worldwide traveler, camper, surfer and enjoys spending time exploring the world with his wife.
Steve Brown is a former track and cross country coach [20+ years] with a background in law and business. With a degree from Cal Berkeley and a law degree from University of San Francisco, Steve has founded multiple successful companies. His customers and consulting clients have included Fortune 2000 companies all over the world.
Steve and Tony met at a Dale Carnegie leadership event and clicked instantly with a vision to make the hottest, coolest, most functional sport products on the market.
Steve is married with 3 kids and travels the country doing leadership training, playing golf and playing tennis.